So many of us resolve to eat healthier this time of year, myself included.
It’s a noble goal, but then I remember that nutella exists. Instructables user KitchenMason has an insane recipe for nutella-stuffed peanut butter cookies that I think we all need to make immediately. To hell with resolutions! (At least until tomorrow when they’re all gone.)
If you want to make these mouth-watering treats, check this out.
1. First, scoop out a few tablespoons of nutella onto wax paper. Then, put them in the freezer until they’re completely solid.
2. Then, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and set it aside. In your mixer, beat butter and sugar until smooth. After that, add the peanut butter.
3. The next step is to mix in the egg and vanilla. Finally, slowly incorporate the flour mixture until you’ve got your dough.
4. Take your frozen nutella and carefully wrap the peanut butter cookie dough around each dollop.
Bonus points if you decorate with some nice cross-hatching using a fork.
5. Finally, pop those cookies in the oven to bake.
6. What comes out is such a masterpiece of gooey goodness that it’s hard to believe it’s real life. For the full recipe, click here.